Exclusive Lodge Retreat for Couples & Adults.
Disappear to Connect & Discover!
Authentic Log Cabins with Real Wood Fireplace.
Grand Log Cottages with Real Wood Fireplace & Double Jacuzzi.
FREE Algonquin Park Pass for the Hiking trails and Museums.
RECENT NOVEMBER GUEST’s “Top Notch” to “best service” COMMENTS:
1. Penny & Malcolm Never a disappointment. Food top notch, booking another visit for 2014.
2. Ralph & Lisa Always the best food and service. Will be back for our 24th
3. Terry & Marilyn Second time just as good as the first. A great place to relax
4. Lynn & John We enjoyed our stay. Food and lodging very nice
5. Derry & Lorraine Had a wonderful relaxing stay. Great to get away from the stress of everyday life. Thanks for making our mini vacation amazing
6. Jay & Jen Had a great weekend. Such a beautiful place to spend our anniversary. Thank you Ken for making our weekend so wonderful
7. Darren & Katherine Had a wonderful time. Thank you for everything. See you next year
8. Mark & Laurie Great time with or great friends. Thanks
9. Bob & Lee Had a wonderful time. Thank you for everything
10. Daniel & Mary Back again for another awesome time of great location, accommodation, food and the best service. Thanks Ken
A Quiet Retreat 2 KM away from Hwy 60. Located a 10-minute walk from the picturesque town of Whitney and only 5 kms from the breathtaking and beautiful Algonquin Park.
Nestled amongst the tall, whispering pines and majestic, cascading waters of the Madawaska River lays the Adventure Lodge, an exclusive small lodge with 6 Log cottages and 3 cabins, it is pristine.
A Hideaway to connect with and discover Algonquin Park nature while connecting and discovering each other.
Thank You, Enjoy! Your Hosts, Ken and Penny Reed.
Call office 10am to 6pm and 8:30pm to 9:30pm, or book on-line.
250 Nipissing River Road, Algonquin Park – Whitney, Ontario.