Fall Getaways. Ideal for Hiking and Wood Burning Fireplaces.
Fall Prices will continue to Drop as we move from Peak Fall Colours to November 11th when we Close the Lodge, than as ususal, we Re-Open for Winter on December 27th.
Check Prices and Book On-line: CLICK HERE
Call office 10am to 5pm and 8:30pm to 9:30pm Or, Book on-line after you have checked prices.
Pet Friendly, No Children.
ALL-INCLUSIVE Pricing INCLUDES these Things Below in all prices:
- FREE Daily Breakfast a’la carte. Table Sitting Times (8:30 to 10)
- FREE Daily Served 3-Course Dinner (comfort food is our specialty) Table Sitting Times (6-7).
- $$ ZERO Corkage Fee. BYOW & BYOB to Save lots more money.
- 9 Exclusive Real Log Cabins and Cottages all with King Bed and Real Wood Fireplace, TV with BluRay Player. A/C. 3 Cabins have only the Fireplace and 6 Cabins have both the Fireplace and the Double Jacuzzi
- FREE Daily use of Firewood for Fireplace (please be respectful of usage
- FREE Daily ALGONQUIN PARK Pass. Perfect for hiking on Algonquin Trails.
- FREE WIFI access in Main Lodge.
ALGONQUIN PARK Activities with FREE Park Pass:
Free Hiking & Museums, Birding, Fishing click here for more information.
- FREE Daily use of Kayaks. Explore our Semi-private lake which is 90% Undeveloped. June 5th to last Sunday in October.
- FREE Daily use of Canoes. Discover a quiet piece of shore to relax on. June 5th to last Sunday in October.
FREE Daily use of Snowshoes. Explore Algonquin Park Trails for free with the park pass provided.
EXTRA FEE for DOG SLEDDING available at Nearby Adventure Stables.
Mush your own Team of Husky Dogs.
Book Direct at Couples Resort 866-202-1179.
Rates from $238 to $350 per Couple + HST.
- ADD to PRICE 15% Service Charge which Covers all Tipping. We manage the Tips to provide you better service year round
- ADD to PRICE 13% Harmonized Sales Taxes – All Taxes Covered. No Extra Taxes or Fees to Pay
Inquire with Ken and Penny www.Facebook.com/AdventureStables
NO CASH ACCEPTED HERE FOR PAYMENT. Accepted are VISA, MCRD & Debit Cards.